[solved] Advertising blocks not appearing on FRONT OFFICE - thanks to Rocky

a grt thanks to u on ur rply....

here i activated advertising block, cart block, information block, my account, manufactures block, new products block, specials block, tags block, footer blocks....

blocks working on front page: cart, info, manufacture, new products, specials, footer.....

blocks not working: my account, advertising, tags......

I've attached the screen shot of modules page for ur view....

cheers

32224_YO6iAyxpYa9FfQ4rtBgH_t

I can see the advertising block and my account block on your website. I can't see the tags block though. Check to make sure all the files in modules/blocktags uploaded correctly and that the module is in either the left column or right column hook.

32227_kfoM9f12493UtN98VrkQ_t

cheers for ur help...

but in my case, i cant able to view it in my browsers(Firefox, IE, Safari)....but able to view it through my mobile browser...

what do u think about this....any prob with my pc/cache.....

on Tags Block

i too see the same problem tru my mobile browser and as per ur instruction i re-uploaded the blocktags folder to the server and cant see any changes.....

I've attached a copy module hook positions here for ur view....

cheers

32232_sx9b1V8VVuaYUPnHtqaN_t

I'm not sure. Ad blocking software would explain why the advertisements wouldn't be displayed, but not why the tags block isn't displaying. Perhaps it is a caching issue. Try deleting all the files except index.php from the tools/smarty/compile directory.

by disabling ad blocker in kaspersky and it got worked for me in my browser....cheers for ur key points..as i said ur points will do some magic for me always.....

as per ur instruction i tried to delete tools/smarty/compile/ files over there but returned with an error

error:
Command: DELE %