[SOLVED] DGcraft themes (Matrice, Element) installation problem Ver.1.3.2.3

Hi

I'm trying to install themes by DGcraft like Matrice or Element on Prestashop 1.3.2.3 but it won't show up under appearances at the back office. I've installed another theme Italian Design successfully but I can't get these to show up. Please help.

Thanks

They are not designed for the latest version of Prestashop, this could be why?! Best thing to do is contact the designer!

Thanks, I was also hoping perhaps there were users here who knew a solution. I will ask them & post what I find out here.

Hi Sibster, yes I did upload the theme/element folder in the themes/element folder of my store & the modules under /store/modules, it just won't show up under appearances. It only has the name twice, no preview and if selected my store front is blank. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

Hi

I'm not sure but after I changed permissions of the store/modules, themes/matrice & themes/element folder to 777 & applied it recursively its now working. However I'm getting some error with the matrice theme at the moment. In both the back office & front office I'm getting a line of code: ouslinks.tpl'); } } wishlist'); } } (disable)

Attached is a picture of my back office showing the error.

Also I still can't get email to work. Any help please?

31748_aG308vGUAh1L5XwD26JJ_t

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm a total newbie at this but I managed to get it installed by going into matrice/themes/matrice then copying the entire contents of that folder and pasting it in the matrice root folder.

as a result you get the css, image, etc directories in the root matrice folder. This is how the default prestashop theme looks - all the css, img folders in the root prestashop theme folder, so figured just to mirror it.

Hope this helps