Unusual pagination issue

It looks like you've messed up the pagination values. You've only got "12" as the available pagination option and it looks like you have the default number of products per page on the Preferences tab set to something different. What do you have one line 3 of pagination.php? Here's what I have:

$nArray = intval(Configuration::get('PS_PRODUCTS_PER_PAGE')) != 10 ? array(intval(Configuration::get('PS_PRODUCTS_PER_PAGE')), 10, 20, 50) : array(10, 20, 50);

Hi Rocky,

It was exactly like your code about an hour ago (I had never changed it) but I just updated the values as follows in an attempt to fix this:

$nArray = intval(Configuration::get('PS_PRODUCTS_PER_PAGE')) != 12 ? array(intval(Configuration::get('PS_PRODUCTS_PER_PAGE')), 12, 24, 48) : array(12, 24, 48);

It seems to have fixed the page above, but now I noticed another page is affected: http://tiny.cc/3fupx

As you can see, there's nothing in the drop-down at all!

Yes, I expect this will fix all your pagination problems. It was simply a consistency problem. You changed a value in one place and forgot to change it in another. I did notice that in the "iPhone 4 Cases" category, you have 12, 24, 27, 48 as the options. It looks like you've got the number of products per page on the Preferences tab set to 27. You should change it to 12 or any of the other values in the dropdown box to prevent a new entry being added.

Hi Rocky, i'm a little confused about how this works. What i'm trying to do is display more products in the categories page (hence switching it from 12 to 27). If I change it to 12 (which is less than what I would like anyway) what if there are less than 12 products in the category?