Free promotions module

Coupons for free: 

1) For coupons you can use the native features. on your back-office Tab "Price rules". Tutorial: http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/Creating+Price+Rules+and+Vouchers

2) Or you add coupons as a product for that others can buy coupons.

Coupons paid modules:

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/search?search_query=coupons

I saw someone respond my post but now is delete, anyone know why?

Iryna said: 
Hi Mikel, 
did you check this one? https://module-presta.com/promotional-banner-free.html
It allows to add banners to a website and there are nine predefined themes for the most popular holidays.  
Seems like it's a module you are looking for    

anyone know others options?

According to post course nobody answered to this post as myself. There was also nothing deleted here. Perhaps you added your question in double, and this other was deleted ?

What exactly do you want ? For vouchers/coupons I already gave you all information available on my first post.

If you want to promote others on your site you have several options:

• blockadvertising - module you will find on back-office.
  • You can add promotion to the module homeslider, also native module you will find on your back-office.
  • You can add advertising also to themeconfigurator module to the various hooks you have there.

ad3.png

ad1.png

ad4.png

ad2.png

On 11/4/2018 at 9:17 AM, selectshop.at said:

According to post course nobody answered to this post as myself. There was also nothing deleted here. Perhaps you added your question in double, and this other was deleted ?

What exactly do you want ? For vouchers/coupons I already gave you all information available on my first post.

If you want to promote others on your site you have several options:

• blockadvertising - module you will find on back-office.
  • You can add promotion to the module homeslider, also native module you will find on your back-office.
  • You can add advertising also to themeconfigurator module to the various hooks you have there.

ad3.png

ad1.png

ad4.png

ad2.png

I am just trying

I have installed the advertising block and I have uploaded an image and text but it is not shown anywhere on the web

The advertising block will be shown on left column, so on each page on left column. If it is not showing, than you are using own theme, you didn't deleted the smarty cache and browser cache, you unhooked the module or you aren't using three or left column on your theme.

On 14/4/2018 at 9:19 AM, selectshop.at said:

The advertising block will be shown on left column, so on each page on left column. If it is not showing, than you are using own theme, you didn't deleted the smarty cache and browser cache, you unhooked the module or you aren't using three or left column on your theme.

My theme is not currently using any column