Not working product combinations

Hello Everybody!

I'm having a problem with product combinations, when i order a product in a given size, than i order a nother sized product, It cannot order just one sized product. I dont know if I'm understandable.
Please someone help me on this.

I link a site with an example product, to see what is the wrong with it:

http://fashiondictator.hu/site/product.php?id_product=111

Please If someone have a little time for helping a new user, please help.

There is a Javascript error on that page that is preventing product combinations from working properly. You need to fix this Javascript error before it will work:

Line: 15
Char: 290
Error: 'null' is null or not an object
Code: 0
URL: http://fashiondictator.hu/site/product.php?id_product=111

I can't figure out what's causing the error though.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Someone found a solution for that? Thanks to a customer I discover we have this same problem in our store, people basically can by the same product in 2 different sizes as the cart shows 2 products in the same size.

Couldn't find a way to fix, I am using version 1.3.1 with custom template.

Thanks

UPDATE: After a bit more of searching I found a old post from last year where people had the same issue, someone suggested some changes on product.tpl file after looking to my file in order to do the change I noticed the line the person suggested to change was missing on my file who knows why.

So, I went to the original (prestashop theme) product.tpl and voila the line missing was there. Than a copy from line 1 to 85 and pasted on my product.tpl file. and now all is working so 2 of the same products on cart if different sizes.

Could be the problem for people using the templates Moon, Black and White and others from Kamel, great templates but always seem to be missing some important parts of code.

If this solve your problem change the post title to SOLVED