Module not loading at all

Hi, I am totally new to modules of PrestaShop and I just started with that article .

I just setup a fresh installation of PrestaShop on my local IIS server.

PrestaShop installation worked fine, all the pre-installed modules works as expected and get loaded.

Now I started my own just like in that article, created a mymodule folder in the /modules folder, created mymodule.php and pasted that code into there where right after it they say the module must now be able to seen in the modules section. WHICH DOES NOT HAPPEN AT ALL.

Also what I dont get: They say config.xml, logo.png and that mymodule.php has to exist. I just copied a logo.png from a preinstalled module to make sure it also can be loaded due to possible incompatible sizes or whatever the hell i might run into problems with. Article says, config.xml gets auto generated when module is first being installed. With "installed" is meant to install a module from zip? Or do i have to create that file manually? But anyways. I Also tried to copy from a preinstalled module the config.xml, modified its content a little and yea... still no module in my back office.

Someone has any idea? Is there some module cache which I have to disable or enable some kind of force load modules everytime i refresh site or something like that? Is there even a developer mode in this shop which I can enable to dont have some caches and stuff?

Edit: I just found the place where some kind of logs are placed and it says this:  This doesn\'t seem to be a class name: `mymodule`.

Thanks in advance

Edited by johmarjac (see edit history)

" Article says, config.xml gets auto generated when module is first being installed. With "installed" is meant to install a module from zip?"

when you hit "install" button or when module is installed (right after upload process in PrestaShop 1.7)

regarding to the module

please pack it and attach as a zip file to this topic