Specific price / Geolocation not working

Hello everyone,

I have a store with Geolocation enabled (PS v.1.6.1.18), with a default price for worldwide and a lower price for Spain. 

Everything was working perfectly until yesterday. No updates, no code changes done, nothing, but since yesterday it shows de worldwide price for Spain also.

Hope anyone has a clue on how to solve this. I have read all the related forum topics in the PS forums, but none of the answers helped me solve the issue.

Thanks a lot in advance, best regards!

I do not know how you are testing but if a previous cookie with country geo location will not update country.  So if  you simulated .fr for example and then simulated Spain, you would still get France prices.  Also it's important to note that when geo location is enabled and IP does  not resolve then customers cannot shop.  

Please post more  info, a screen shot of product sprefic price you are testing.  Here is one of my modules on ps addons that you might find interesting:

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/international-localization/27368-geo-targeting-pro-by-country-prices-taxes-currency-.html?pab=1&