Prestashop 1.6.18 Items - Product page

ron441241

Currently if I have a product and their are 100 pieces in stock the product page shows 100 items. I would like to change this, if possible to" 100 items ready to ship". Also I would like this to be in Green or Blue. I have Googled and searched the forums and do not find any answers for the PS 1.6 version. Thank you for your help.

Edited by ron441241 (see edit history)

On 4/3/2018 at 9:46 PM, ron441241 said:

Currently if I have a product and their are 100 pieces in stock the product page shows 100 items. I would like to change this, if possible to" 100 items ready to ship". Also I would like this to be in Green or Blue. I have Googled and searched the forums and do not find any answers for the PS 1.6 version. Thank you for your help.

So you want it to read "100 items to ship" on the quantity line and not the status of the product. These are 2 different things. Status can be adjusted as tantan199 has explained above. If you want it to read "100 items to ship" on the quantity line you need to go into translations and search for quantity. There you can modify what will be displayed. Currently probably something like "# items" is in the translation. Just add "to ship" at the end of whats written there.

Edited by jetway (see edit history)