New products not showning up on load

frihauge

Yes, i have checked the settigs for new products module, it look like its has something todo with tab-content that is not showning up.

As it has nothing to do with newproducts module, as if  i choose most popular products, it still not showning up. (see the site here) .

Edited by frihauge (see edit history)

Check if the tab content is also correct set, perhaps you deleted the hook.

Modules -> positions.

The module must be hooked to: displayHomeTab AND displayHomeTabContent.

Furthermore the module should be on SAME POSITION for both hooks. If it is on other position on hook displayHomeTab as displayHomeTabContent so it will show another content, or if fault nothing.

1) You ever tried to reset AND deinstall and reinstall the module again ?

2) Please add a screen of your modules -> positions -> displayHomeTab and displayHomeTabContent. Seems that there is something going wrong with hooks.

3) When you edited the color of the module you are sure that you didn't removed any line by accident ? From what I can see on source, is that the module is set to active, although I haven't visited your page before. This is not the standard behavior of the tabs.

4) Disable the module trustpilot, delete smarty and browser cache and try.

On screen I see that specials and featured are using reversed content !

Tab and content should be use always same position, otherwise you will have wrong content.

For 3) - you checked ? In this case it is better to revert  to original files. As you cloned the theme, it is easy to copy the original file of the new products module to your theme in use and change only color.

5) Try to disable the module after the tabs "Home Text editor"

6) Deinstall module "quickpay".

7) Disable all overrides.

After 5), 6) and 7) clear again smarty cache and browser cache and try again.

8) read also server error logs. This is not wrong to see if your server is also running into errors you cannot see.

AT LEAST

Try to change position of the tabs. Put homefeatured on first place, instead of new products.