unable to generate .htaccess and missing images in front office

Hi, I am using Prestashop 1.6.05 , website: www.ieromaneasca.com and I facing the following issues: 

All my pictures in my front office for categories and products pages are missing. In the back office the images work fine.

I am unable to generate the .htaccess because I am unable to switch off and then to switch on the friendly URL button and also the accented URL button. Both buttons are ON now and I can not to turn these buttons off.

In the debug mode I get the following error trying to turn these friendly URL and accented URL buttons off:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Access to undeclared static property: Validate::$values in /home/ierom/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php:1150 Stack trace: #0 /home/ierom/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php(699): AdminControllerCore->processUpdateOptions() #1 /home/ierom/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminMetaController.php(414): AdminControllerCore->postProcess() #2 /home/ierom/public_html/classes/controller/Controller.php(171): AdminMetaControllerCore->postProcess() #3 /home/ierom/public_html/classes/Dispatcher.php(373): ControllerCore->run() #4 /home/ierom/public_html/admin5726/index.php(54): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #5 {main} thrown in /home/ierom/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1150

I regenerated the thumbnails, I checked the permission for the images, I cleared cache, I checked multiple resources on the web and I still did not get the solution.  

my 1150 line in AdminController.php is: 

if (!Validate::$values['validation'](Tools::getValue($field)))

Any suggestion about how to generate my .htaccess file and to get back photos in the front office?

Thank you in advance!

Edited by Dan Baciu (see edit history)