[Solved] How to delete birthday and lastname from create account form

Tanx for help me. my question is solved.
but another questions about create account page :

1- i'm changed place of fields from authection.tpl , this work made any problem fo my shop ? example: phone field move to top of the country field
2- my shop work only with one country. can i change country field to static and don't changed to other countries ?
3- name and last name field in two part of top form and bottom in create account form. i want to remove first name and last name in bottom form. i am {*comment out*) from authentication.tpl. this is can made any problem for me?

1. Rearranging the fields shouldn't cause any problems.

2. Just make your country the default country, then it will be selected by default. You can disable all the countries except your own to make it impossible to change the country.

3. You shouldn't comment out those fields, since they are required. I suggest that you instead change them to:

{l s='First name'}
   <input type="text" class="text" id="firstname" name="firstname" value="{if isset($smarty.post.firstname)}{$smarty.post.firstname}{/if}" />

{l s='Last name'}
   <input type="text" class="text" id="lastname" name="lastname" value="{if isset($smarty.post.lastname)}{$smarty.post.lastname}{/if}" />