[UNSOLVED] How Do I get RETAIL Price/ VOUCHER Code Price to both show in Product pages????

Hello All,

I am a newbie and not familiar with coding at all... I had to hire someone to fix our paypal issue. I want to fix this issue ASAP to help sales.

Now I have a new problem that I would like to resolve. Our company uses the Voucher Codes not only as a discount but as a way to track our Independent Sales Consultants Sales individually. To make the site more Customer friendly and not scare off any potential buyers I want to include the VOUCHER PRICE with the product next to the Retail price on ALL items. It is all based off a percentage of 56.67% off every product as a marketing ploy for our Independent Sales Consultants.

THIS IS WHAT IM LOOKING FOR:
Retail Price $150 / With Voucher Code $64.99

I am currently using Version 1.3.1.1 - 0.322s

my website for reference is WWW.SPORTNJERSEYS.COM , so you can see how it is layed out and what Im talking about.

PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS!! Our business Marketing materials say a lower price...if the customer has the voucher code at checkout they get that price. I really Thank you in advance for all those that help..Ive searched the boards and found No post about such a topic.

Fixed the Title!

I still cant find anything in Forums or elsewhere on how to do this. I would think others would want this as well...

Retail Price $150 / With Voucher Code $64.99 I would like the price centered below or above wording

That is what I need in price of products

Try changing lines 196-209 of product.tpl from:

{if !$priceDisplay || $priceDisplay == 2}
{convertPrice price=$product->getPrice(true, $smarty.const.NULL)}
       {if $tax_enabled}{l s='tax incl.'}{/if}
{/if}
{if $priceDisplay == 1}
{convertPrice price=$product->getPrice(false, $smarty.const.NULL)}
       {if $tax_enabled}{l s='tax excl.'}{/if}
{/if}

{if $priceDisplay == 2}

{convertPrice price=$product->getPrice(false, $smarty.const.NULL)} {l s='tax excl.'}
{/if}

to:

{convertPrice price=$product->getPrice(true, $smarty.const.NULL)}
       {if $tax_enabled}{l s='tax incl.'}{/if}
{/if}
{if $priceDisplay == 1}
{convertPrice price=$product->getPrice(false, $smarty.const.NULL)}
       {if $tax_enabled}{l s='tax excl.'}{/if}
{/if}

{convertPrice price=$product->getPrice(true, $smarty.const.NULL)*0.5667}  {l s='with voucher code'} {if $tax_enabled}{l s='tax incl.'}{/if}
{/if}
{if $priceDisplay == 1}
{convertPrice price=$product->getPrice(false, $smarty.const.NULL)*0.5667} {l s='with voucher code'} {if $tax_enabled}{l s='tax excl.'}{/if}

{/if}