(SOLVED) Shopping Cart Block?

Go to the Modules tab, click the Install button next to the "Cart block" in the "Blocks section", then going to Modules > Positions, click the up arrow next to the "Cart block" in the "Left column blocks" section until it is at the top. That should make the cart block appear at the top of the left column like in the demo.

I found it but...

The cart block is in the Right column blocks.

Under position I went to transplant a module to move it to the left side.

Where I see "Hook Into" Right column block, I clicked on the drop down menu.

The drop down menu does not open.

Thanks

Joe

I forgot that the cart block is hooked on the right by default. I don't understand why the dropdown wouldn't work. You said you went to "Transplant a module", not the edit button, so the dropdowns should be enabled. There must be some error in your PrestaShop installation if it doesn't work.

I went to "position" and from there I clicked on the right the edit button. So yes I clicked on the edit button.

That's where I saw on the next page the tittle (Transplant a module)

Below that tittle is where the two drop down menu are "module and hook into" and then the field "exception".

The bread crumbs BO>module>position

Is there another way to get there?

When I installed this template it all went fine, no problems at all.

Thanks

You shouldn't click the edit button, since that only lets you edit the exceptions. The dropdowns will be disabled if you do that. You should click the bold "Transplant a module" text at the top of the Modules > Positions tab, then the dropdowns should be enabled, so you will be able to copy the "Cart block" into the "Left column blocks" hook.