[Solved]Shipping error

Hi,

For some reason my cart has stopped automatically discounting shipping for lower priced orders and gives an option for every delivery method!

I use charge by price and i have definately setup every price range and set their prices. I have done this a few times now but still no dice. Its just completely stopped calculating the shipping properly!

any ideas? :[

[solved] should really take a break sometimes lol silly meeee

i have setup carriers from £0.00 to £11.50 , £11.51 to £40.00, £40.01 to £10000000. For some reason when i add an order to cart that is between 0.00 and 11.50 it gives the correct price of postage, but when an order goes over this amount it sets it to £0.00 postage price and then in the checkout procedure it shows the default lower cost postage when it should discard it! urgg doin my head in as it was fine and nothings changed!

Ok solution was to choose disable carrier instead of apply to highest range for out of range options. I think the problem with having multiple carriers is that you have to chose a default carrier and with regards to the cart auto selecting an option for the right price I still havent got that sorted but its not a problem as with the others disabled they can only choose the right option!

hope that made sense im kinda tired lol