[SOLVED] Removal of http://www.prestashop.com link on the Apple phone on Homepage

Go to Modules > Home text editor v1.6 (in the Tools section) > Configure and delete "http://www.prestashop.com" from the "Homepage logo link" field, then click Save at the bottom.

Thank you my friend, i just accessed the admin and clicked on modules >position > Homepage content - 2 modules
editorial Home text editor v1.5 A text editor module for your homepage . Inside the module i typed in the prestashop.com link in the space provided called Exceptions and clicked save, but after this the link on d apple phone to prestashop.com is still showing. Please, i will be glad if you can get me details.
Thank you very much
Richie

That's the wrong place. Remove the link from the Exceptions field, then go to the Modules tab (not the Positions tab), then find "Home text editor v1.6" in the "Tools section", then click the Configure link. There, you will find the "Homepage logo link" that you can delete.

That's the wrong place. Remove the link from the Exceptions field, then go to the Modules tab (not the Positions tab), then find "Home text editor v1.6" in the "Tools section", then click the Configure link. There, you will find the "Homepage logo link" that you can delete.

Excellent ! I have done it, it is done. Thank you very much . I will really like to know you.
Richie

• 8 months later...

Hi....I am new to the forum...and a "HUGE" fan of PRESTASHOP,

I am having the same problem (removing prestashop.com link)...But I am working with PRESTASHOP 1.4, and have followed the outline instructions of this thread, and it seems thing are set up a LiL different in the BACK ROOM of PRESTASHOP 1.4...So, any assistance would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

THANKS!!!