[SOLVED] Back Office Not Displaying Correctly

h4mm1e

Hi,

I added a couple of modules and moved some aroun the other day I then updated my the googlesitemap thingy

next thing i know i couldnt log into my back office kept getting 400 bad request i deleted cookies now back office doesn't display properly at all.

front office is working and displaying fine.

See screenshots.

30672_9WqIPNXY1xobNIhmVzEz_t

30673_rotSgm2Lov7m4jhXwtrW_t

Looks like you've messed up the path of PrestaShop. Edit config/settings.inc.php and make sure that the __PS_BASE_URI__ is / if you have installed PrestaShop in the root directory or /shop/ for example if you have installed PrestaShop in a subdirectory called shop.

Hi rocky,

thanks for the reply.

I've looked at the settings.inc.php and the PS_BASE_URI is /shoponline/ which is what i believe it should be. I havent manually edited any .php files myself at all.

Any other thoughts? I did click the 'friendly url' button i think but i clicked it back before saving any changes as i don't have a ht.access or whatever it is.

Any other ideas is very much appriciated, this is getting on my nerves.

regards,

Matt
Autobotics.co.uk

I can't think of anything else. I had a look at your website and it looks fine. I'm not sure what would cause the CSS to not load in the Back Office, while the CSS does load in the Front Office. Without actually looking at your Back Office, I can't help any more.

EDIT: Solved via PM. For some reason, the css directory from missing. After uploading it, the Back Office started displaying correctly again.