[SOLVED] Edit Contact page

And one more thing, when I send a message through the contact page I get this error message:

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: Policy restriction in effect. The fifth parameter is disabled on this system in /customers/if-fashion.com/if-fashion.com/httpd.www/tools/swift/Swift/Plugin/MailSend.php on line 160

How do I solve this problem?
I have attached a picture.

30401_IKT7ulKR51V2KhTIFfCb_t

To edit that go to ur presta admin >Tools>Translation>Modify Translation (Front Office) and then search for that text and edit him

I found it, but I can only write in one line. I would like it to look like this:

Adress
Phone
Fax

I can only write these info directly after each other (which I dont want): Adress Phone Fax

I hope you understand what I mean

See this topic to add the contact details from the Preferences > Contact tab to the contact page.

Thnx Rocky, I will read it. I have one more problem, everytime I send a message through the contact page I get this error message:

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: Policy restriction in effect. The fifth parameter is disabled on this system in /customers/if-fashion.com/if-fashion.com/httpd.www/tools/swift/Swift/Plugin/MailSend.php on line 160

How do I solve this?
Regards

30428_6qHrB1hx8sIQuaSJmkd8_t

Here's the code causing the problem:

if (!ini_get("safe_mode")) $success = mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers, $params);
else $success = mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers);

It seems that your server is in "safe mode", but it is telling PrestaShop that it isn't in "safe mode", which causes PrestaShop to pass an extra parameter when it shouldn't. It's something you should ask your host about. In the meantime, you can change these lines to the following to always assume the server is in "safe mode":

/*if (!ini_get("safe_mode")) $success = mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers, $params);
else*/ $success = mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers);