Matrice theme help please

Hi new to this presta shop but loving it all ready, ive installed the them ok and now working on adding products to the site.

My one problem so far is how do i add products to the we have also box. if you look here http://www.feelgood-lingerie.co.uk/product.php?id_product=11 under the item it says we have also but i can not find anywhere to add them.

Any help woul be great.

And big thanks to everyone for making this such a good cart.

Thanks
Steve

Hi welcome to the forum :-)

To have products in "We also have.." tab you need to choose accessories for each product in Back Office >> Catalog ,
at the end of products 1.Info tab.

Also check my post here there is error with " We also have.." tab and that whole topic for same fixes.

OK try to add 5 - 10 new products to single category and check that parent category is not Home.

Then also see in Back Office >> Modules >> Positions under Product footer is Product category module is there if it is not try to reinstall module.

Right think i have sussed that bit, now moving on lol

Where do i go to change the info in the top links Delivery, legal notice, and on the bottom links terms and conditons etc, been racking through the modules and through my ftp and can not find the file to do it.

Many thanks
Steve

Right think i have sussed that bit, now moving on lol

Where do i go to change the info in the top links Delivery, legal notice, and on the bottom links terms and conditons etc, been racking through the modules and through my ftp and can not find the file to do it.

Many thanks
Steve

Wow yep me too ive been all over and still cant find how to edit ?????