Help to insert tracking code on the footer

Hello need help to insert the tracking code of intercom (chat support system), the basic track code its working, i insert the code on the footer using "literal" BUT

to track the basic customer data of the customer (when its log in), i need 3 variables that i dont know what to insert or what to put or how to put it, i need the name, email and created_at (creation date i guess is this one), please someone can give me the 3 variables and how to insert them into the code below.

THK

{literal}
<script>
  window.intercomSettings = {
    app_id: "XXXXXXX"
    name: <%= current_user.name %>, // Full name
    email: <%= current_user.email %>, // Email address
    created_at: <%= current_user.created_at.to_i %> // Signup Date
  };
</script>
<script>(function(){var w=window;var ic=w.Intercom;if(typeof ic==="function"){ic('reattach_activator');ic('update',intercomSettings);}else{var d=document;var i=function(){i.c(arguments)};i.q=[];i.c=function(args){i.q.push(args)};w.Intercom=i;function l(){var s=d.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';s.async=true;s.src='https://widget.intercom.io/widget/uo96gwvw';var x=d.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];x.parentNode.insertBefore(s,x);}if(w.attachEvent){w.attachEvent('onload',l);}else{w.addEventListener('load',l,false);[spam-filter]})()</script>
{/literal}

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2018 at 2:47 PM, borisprado said:

Hello need help to insert the tracking code of intercom (chat support system), the basic track code its working, i insert the code on the footer using "literal" BUT

to track the basic customer data of the customer (when its log in), i need 3 variables that i dont know what to insert or what to put or how to put it, i need the name, email and created_at (creation date i guess is this one), please someone can give me the 3 variables and how to insert them into the code below.

THK

{literal}
<script>
  window.intercomSettings = {
    app_id: "XXXXXXX"
    name: <%= current_user.name %>, // Full name
    email: <%= current_user.email %>, // Email address
    created_at: <%= current_user.created_at.to_i %> // Signup Date
  };
</script>
<script>(function(){var w=window;var ic=w.Intercom;if(typeof ic==="function"){ic('reattach_activator');ic('update',intercomSettings);}else{var d=document;var i=function(){i.c(arguments)};i.q=[];i.c=function(args){i.q.push(args)};w.Intercom=i;function l(){var s=d.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';s.async=true;s.src='https://widget.intercom.io/widget/uo96gwvw';var x=d.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];x.parentNode.insertBefore(s,x);}if(w.attachEvent){w.attachEvent('onload',l);}else{w.addEventListener('load',l,false);[spam-filter]})()</script>
{/literal}

what is the version of the prestashop where you want to use it ?