[SOLVED]Product internal reference id

skykit

Just put the ID in the "Supplier Reference" field. That is displayed next to the product name on the Orders tab, but not shown to customers on the website.

Hi rocky,

Thank you for your reply. This is working. But I think there is a bug. Because when I only have the "supplier reference". It won't show in the order tab. But If I also have a product reference. It will show both of them.

You are right. Try changing lines 305-306 of admin/tabs/AdminOrders.php from:

($product['product_reference'] ? $this->l('Ref:').' '.$product['product_reference'] : '')
.(($product['product_reference'] AND $product['product_supplier_reference']) ? ' / '.$product['product_supplier_reference'] : '')

to:

($product['product_reference'] ? $this->l('Ref:').' '.$product['product_reference'] : ($product['product_supplier_reference'] ? $this->l('Supplier Ref:') . $product['product_supplier_reference'] : ''))
.(($product['product_reference'] AND $product['product_supplier_reference']) ? ' / ' . $product['product_supplier_reference'] : '')

Add an apostrophe then a period to the beginning like in the default code.

This might be worth posting on the bug tracker.

You are right. Try changing lines 305-306 of admin/tabs/AdminOrders.php from:

($product['product_reference'] ? $this->l('Ref:').' '.$product['product_reference'] : '')
.(($product['product_reference'] AND $product['product_supplier_reference']) ? ' / '.$product['product_supplier_reference'] : '')

to:

($product['product_reference'] ? $this->l('Ref:').' '.$product['product_reference'] : ($product['product_supplier_reference'] ? $this->l('Supplier Ref:') . $product['product_supplier_reference'] : ''))
.(($product['product_reference'] AND $product['product_supplier_reference']) ? ' / ' . $product['product_supplier_reference'] : '')

Add an apostrophe then a period to the beginning like in the default code.

This might be worth posting on the bug tracker.

Hi Rocky,

Thank you for your response. But I apply your code I still not get the result. Could you able to upload your "AdminOrders.php" here. Thank you so much.