File not found - How to- File attachments and get seen

Wauczie

I FTP through a FTA client. Prestshop tells me, server only upload to 24mg files.Server tell me to upload through FTP client. I get era message that can not find file,cause not uploaded through PS.I have file attachment to add.This is a Digital Download. How to I work around this to get files seen. Is it a plugin needed or a work around?
Can anyone help me out on this please. Show me were I can go to get answers to this.
Thank you

K :thank you One more ? Do I rename all attachments for the product the same file name? Or make a folder to contain
all attachments and then rename folder with the id # so it will download all files. All files loaded on server now.This product have over 20+ attachments. Maybe to much to be able to be done.
Thank you

Yes, you can follow the same instructions above for both attachments and downloadable products. Every file must have its own unique hash code. The only faster way would be to have a look at the ps_product_download table of your database and manually create a new row and create a unique hash code for each row. Actually, I don't think the physically_filename has to be hash code, though it should be hard to guess. It can just be a different filename than the display_filename. It is essential for them to be different so that one person who downloads the file can't find the direct link to the file and give it to another customer.