Q about images and database

Onefut

Hi folx
been working with Prestashop for a few days now and I'm gettin the hang of it, Managed to get ,product, categories and combinations pretty much sussed and importing OK
Ive got it loaded on my laptop with Xampp.

my shop will have about 5000+ products in it and most have images
so my question is:
Is there a way to get a list of file locations so i can just copy and past the location into my product.csv

The images are in a folder on my hdd and if i could somehow get there locations as a list it would make life easier.
ie c:\images\bike_part1.jpg, c:\images\bike_part2.jpg then i could just copy and past them into my product.csv and save a lot of time
or even way of dragging and dropping them into the shop

or is it that I cant see the wood for the trees and totally bypassed an easy-ish way of doing it

also is it possible to access the sql database with a program like access or open office?

thanx in advance and thanx to all who have helped so far

Well i managed to sort the file directory list, i found a piece of freeware that turns files in a directory into a list

but i cant get prestshop to take more than one image per item. ive tried ; : , - all as delimiters and none work

I also had trouble loading more than 20 images but i think ive solved that my shrinking all the images using picasa's turn album into html page and then loading them photos

anyone got any help on loading more than one image per item

thanx for the reply Rocky

I used this tutorial by uddhava to set up the csv and have changed the code as suggest so the seperators are , & ; rather than ; & ,
I also change the line 0 to line 1 and did the code that fixes the duplicate image bug
Ive been using openoffice to edit the csv and saving as utf8

I was wondering is it possible that maybe the change from ; to , as the seperator might cause the problem?