list whole products on productlist without pagination

Change line 60 of category.php from:

$cat_products = $category->getProducts(intval($cookie->id_lang), intval($p), intval($n), $orderBy, $orderWay);

to:

$cat_products = $category->getProducts(intval($cookie->id_lang), intval($p), /*intval($n)*/1000000, $orderBy, $orderWay);

Change 1000000 to a number that is above the maximum number of products you have in a category. This will always get all the products in the category.

• 2 months later...

Change line 36 of supplier.php (in PrestaShop v1.3.3) from:

'products' => $object->getProducts($id, intval($cookie->id_lang), intval($p), intval($n), $orderBy, $orderWay),

to:

'products' => $object->getProducts($id, intval($cookie->id_lang), intval($p), /*intval($n)*/1000000, $orderBy, $orderWay),

Howdy,

I have done that, the code looks like this now:

'products' => $object->getProducts($id, intval($cookie->id_lang), intval($p), /*intval($n)*/1000000, $orderBy, $orderWay), 

but the page still shows pagination:

http://100ml.ro/manufacturer.php

Any chance I have done something wrong?

• 1 month later...
Change line 60 of category.php from:

$cat_products = $category->getProducts(intval($cookie->id_lang), intval($p), intval($n), $orderBy, $orderWay);

to:

$cat_products = $category->getProducts(intval($cookie->id_lang), intval($p), /*intval($n)*/1000000, $orderBy, $orderWay);

Change 1000000 to a number that is above the maximum number of products you have in a category. This will always get all the products in the category.

--------

This works great, but where do I remove the Previous 1,2,3 Next links and then the Products per Page links I'm sure it's in category.php, but I can't seem to find it. I'm using 1.3.6. THanks