Can’t resize sliding boxgrid (Fennecs theme)

Hi all!

I'm trying to adjust the size of the sliding boxgrids that are used with a few of DG.Crafts themes.

It seems pretty clear that the modification for main product thumbs are in the product-list.tpl file:

As you can see in my code, I want the images to be 176X213. Please look at the screenshot below where firebug says the image is 160X194. Also, firebug states that the above piece of code is set to 160X200, which it is not. Am I looking at the wrong file?

The suggested products at the bottom of the page are a tad bit smaller and the code for that seems to be in the productcategories.tpl file:

I successfully modified the suggested products thumbs, but when I attempt to do it the same way with the main products, it doesn't work. Now I've tried to modify the suggested products thumbs again, just to make sure I'm editing the correct code and it doesn't work.

Please see the firebug screenshots below. I CAN modify the product-list.tpl text in firebug and it makes the images do what I want, but the modified and uploaded code do not work.

I'm pretty sure that this has nothing to do with the thumbnail sizing in the back office. The way the code works is that it resizes the standard 'large' size thumbnail, which I have set to 300x363.

What am I missing?
www.rosegalleryflorist.com/shop

30199_2McQtOa6g6WV8ZhhAqBz_t

30200_mG4zTXnxQ4SAUogOKqXE_t

Code is in modules\homefeatured\homefeatured.tpl if you followed instruction and overwritten that module with one from fences theme
line 16

height="200" width="160"

so here you enter 176 and 216.

Also code in second pic is in modules\productscategory\productscategory.tpl