Customers say PayPal times out - cannot place order

dixie

I have been live for a few weeks now, but no orders. A customer called me today to say that the PayPal link does not take her to PayPal's site - stays on the white page saying PayPal is loading. She has been trying for 3 weeks without ever getting to PayPal. She has fast internet service, I am on a VPS server, so speed should not be a problem. Since I'm not a coder, I don't know what to check for errors. I'm afraid other customers are giving up at the PayPal checkout. Can someone please steer me in the right direction? Thank you! (I am using the latest Prestashop and PayPal checkout -- not API)

http://www.patterns4quilters.com

I just got off of the phone with PayPal. They said there seems to be a problem in Internet Explorer with the page not loading correctly. Also they told me they received security warnings on the checkout page. The technical adviser said there is a problem with the coding in the shopping cart. I don't know what else to do. I worked so hard to get my website up and now can't get the payment part working. Would I be better off with Authorize.net or PayPal API??