Configuring product name display in extended view

I have changed the length of the product name so that I can display full product names instead of truncated names that are sometimes semi intelligible. However this leaves me with a problem, that in extended view, the grey box which contains the product name doesn't expand to accommodate additional lines. Instead, the product name appears over what is beneath the single line height grey box (as shown in attached screenshot). Does anybody know how to get the grey box to expand according to the number of lines in the product name?

Suggestion to developers: please be more Welsh friendy. This limitation on the product name box on the extended product view is very Welsh unfriendly. If I wanted to sell a platform ticket from a welsh station such as Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, I wouldn't even be able to get the name of the town to show, let alone platform ticket.

29809_QNmv3V08r7qjWb3pADVf_t

The reason PrestaShop does that is because the background image is only 21 pixels high, so it won't work with multiple lines. It is better to truncate the name to one line. Otherwise, you will need to remove the background, replace it with a solid colour, or modify the background image so that it can work with multiple lines. You will also need to change the height in the h2 block in the /* global style */ section of global.css from 21px to 42px if you want two lines.

Thanks for the response Rocky. I can't see truncating a product name as a good idea. Surely, customers need to know what it is that you're selling. Knowing a proportion of what you're selling might be better than nothing but is still likely to be very confusing. I have seen this kind of thing in plenty of other software where a background simply expands according to need. I guess the simplest way to do this would be to have two (or three) background images available, and have prestashop choose which image to use according to the number of characters. Unfortunately, I have no programming knowledge so have no idea how to do that. Anybody have any ideas on that?

A note to Prestashop programmers for next version: the idea of truncating product names is an odd one. If it was a good idea you wouldn't buy a Mercedes Benz but a Mercedes Ben, and you wouldn't drink a Cup of Coffee, but a Cup of Coff, and Karl Lagerfeld, would be Karl Lager. If you can convince Karl Lagerfeld to truncate his name to Karl Lager, then I would have to concede that you could be right and truncation of product names may be the way forward. I guess there is a move in this direction with texting shortening all manner of words. Maybe you could hold a referendum on whether to truncate or not to truncate. Personally I don't think its going to catch on and would welcome a move away from truncation of product names in future versions.