Where to Edit Block Info

aa1joe

Hi

I'm working with the Candy Art Template. http://lacefrontwigs2wowu.com/

I have two questions.

In the left column I have two blocks info. Where/what do I edit the css for those two blocks.

And for the fist block, there is 4 links that came with the template but they are not link. Where do I find the 4 links so I can link them to their pages.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks

It is themes/Candy-Art3/modules/blockinfos/blockinfos.tpl that contains the four links. Change the # in href="#" to a link like {$base_dir}cms.php?id_cms=1 where 1 is the ID of the CMS page you want to link to. I would expect the CSS to be somewhere in themes/Candy-Art3/css/global.css.

Thanks Rocky I understand about {$base_dir}cms.php?id_cms=1

As for the /Candy-Art3/css/global.css for blocksinfos, I did looked up and down global.css a few times (before I started this post) and was expecting to find something similar to what you showed me in a previous post ( /* Block categories */ ) that would be ( /* Block infos */ ) or ( /* Block information */ ) but there is no such thing.

Any idea what else I could look for to find the css for block infos?

Thanks

Joe

Hi Rocky

I checked what I could find that had default... but nothing worked for block infos. It did work for other blocks on the left column but not for the two blockinfos.

If I create that section myself /* block information */ what do I start with?

You know what i mean, what goes after #... to point to the two blockinfos.

Thanks again.

Hi

Well we tried and I tried all I could think of using... and with and without the "div" part and ";" part, and it's not working. The code below is what I used.

/* Block informations */
div#informations_block_left {
font-size: 12px
font-family: Verdana
color: #990000
}

Who built this candy art theme?

Someone must know how I can make changes to those tow block information.

In the global.css I made changes to other blocks in the left column and it worked no problem, but the two block information are not responding to nothing.

If you have any other thoughts on this let me know.

Thanks Rocky

Joe

Where did you download the Candy Art theme from?

I'm not sure why it isn't working. That code is missing semicolons. I can't think of anything else that would prevent the code working.

/* Block informations */
div#informations_block_left {
font-size: 12px;
font-family: Verdana;
color: #990000
} 

I bought the candy art theme from http://addons.prestashop.com/en/abstract/960-candy-art-acte-3-v13.html

As for /* Block informations */ I did try with and without the semicolons and just for the benefit of the doubt, I just tried it again, and again the two block infos did not respond.

Could it be that it doesn't respond because I have two block infos?

Thanks

Joe