[1.3.1.1] Problems modifying "group permissions" of a carrier. Bug?

syklop

Hello,

Originally published in the French part of this forum (http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/64836/), but it really seems amorphous ...
I searched the forums as English, but my English is not good, which does not facilitate research.
Google and personal translation.... :

Hello,

Am new to prestashop, with a new install of version 1.3.1.1:

When in the "back office", I change the "group permissions" of a carrier (eg, adding a group) then I save, I lose all group permissions : In the next edition the carrier, I have no box checked under "group permissions", and ... in the frontend these carriers are no longer available.

At my DB, I do have my supplier which is duplicated in the table carrier, with a new id_carrier, but the problem is that obviously the table is not changed properly carrier_group: Former id_carrier is deleted but the new is not recreated ...

Everything operates again correctly if I recreate the entries manually on the carrier_group table.

It smells like a bug (bugID not found ...) or my DB which has a concern?

Any idea ?

I just tried playing around with the carrier group permissions on my PrestaShop v1.3.1. Everything works fine for me, unless I uncheck all group permissions for a carrier, the permissions start acting weird. It seems to affect other carriers too. I'm going to post a bug report.

This is different to your problem of carrier group permissions never saving though. My guess is that your issue is caused by a mistake in your database structure, or possibly a permissions issue. Do you have any problems adding rows to other tables or such the ps_carrier_group table?

(english forum is more reactive than french one, thanks !)

I don't have any problems with other tables. I'm not a MySQL expert but I work with phpMyAdmin with the same user (=with the same permissions) than The Prestashop app and I can add / change / remove rows in any tables : So MySQL permissions seem OK.

Possibly a DB structure problem, I agree, but how to check that ?

OK : It seems that it is not a bug for everyone, but a local problem with my install : And I have a workaround. So not a big problem ;-)