[Solved] Home page showing site under development all others seem to be working

TricityJewelry

I installed an ssl certificate yesterday and activated the https in the bo. Everything appeared to be fine until today when I tried to visit my homepage http://www.tricityjewelry.com and saw this site is under development. There doesn't seem to be a problem with any of the other pages.

I tried disabling ssl in the bo and still get the same error. This is my first time starting a website and so far through trial and error and this great forum I have been able to figure out and fix any problems I have had. I do not know much at all about coding, but I am a quick learner. As I said I have been able to use the forum to solve most of my problems, but I am not really sure what to do to troubleshoot and fix this problem. I have loaded over 1000 products and was trying to make sure my sitemap, ssl and cart were working correctly before advertising the site this week.

I am not entirely sure that the ssl is what caused the error on the main page as I don't think I have checked the actual home page in a few days. I had been using http://www.tricityjewelry.com/1-home when I visited my site for some reason. Prestashop is installed in the root directory and the home page worked for the past month I have been working on getting the site finished. Of course right when I thought it was about ready for prime time, it went down.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. This forum has been of great help to me and I couldn't be more pleased with Prestashop. I'm sure it is likely some minor problem, but being new to this sort of thing it has me perplexed. If my post is not specific enough I apologize just let me know what else is needed.

It may not have anything to do with the ssl, as the other pages that are working fine work on all 3 major browsers w/o error. It is just the main page that says under development. Obviously the main page is pretty important though so I appreciate any help on why the main page is no longer loading correctly. I used the add stuff module to install the code for my certificate seal. Other than that I cannot think of any recent changes to my site other than adding more products and enabling ssl in the bo.

Thanks for your prompt reply. I just called my host and the tech that I spoke with could not figure it out, but she forwarded it to a tier 2 tech. Hopefully they will be able to figure it out. This is at least better than the last time I called them for help and they said they didn't support Prestashop as one of their carts so they couldn't help. I guess this post is considered solved for now, or perhaps solved? Thanks for your help I figured I would likely have to call my host, but thought perhaps there was some sort of known issue with Presta that caused this that the forum would know about.