1.2.0.8 to stable 1.3 - 1 SQL error (1062) Duplicate entry 'PS_THEME_V11' for key 'name'

the error message at update was :

(1062) Duplicate entry 'PS_THEME_V11' for key 'name'

I have just one error. can someone tell me what this is and what I need to do to change it? it looks like to me this is saying one of the themes copied in the db has the same name. is this something I need to worry about?

thank you.

Melinda

It seems the upgrade script tried to add a PS_THEME_V11 key to the ps_configuration table, but it failed because it already existed. I found the SQL query in install/sql/upgrade/1.2.1.0.sql and it seems there is nothing else added in the same query, so it shouldn't cause any problems. That key is for "v1.1 theme compatibility" mode and shouldn't have existed in your v1.2.0.8 installation. I'm not sure why it was on your site, unless you've attempted to upgrade before and it failed.

thanks rocky.

no, I've never tried to upgrade at all, even to 1.2.5. but I did have a theme that was 1.2.5 that wasn't working right on 1.2.0.8 which is why I decided to upgrade. maybe there was something inside that theme.

thanks again.