Reduction in site traffic since starting with Prestashop + googlebase click reduction

Since I have swapped over to Prestashop my daily traffic has halved for unique visitors. Although not all my products have full meta tags ( most have), I am seeing a 50% drop in traffic generated from google.

After some digging it seems that my googlebase click throughs have also dropped by more than 50%, 75 the day before I went live with presta to 17 the day after.

There doesnt seem to be any reason why I would have this reduction in click throughs from googlebase, as all my products are exactly the same as before with the same descriptions, titles and prices.

The only difference that i can think of between my old oscommerce site and the new prestasite, is i now am not offerring googlecheckout as a payment processor, therefore i no longer have the googlecheckout badge under my listings on googlebase.

Is anyone else seeing the same reduction in traffic, not just googlebase traffic by general search engine traffic?