How to duplicate home featured and change look

dbennett006

Hi Guys,

Loving Prestashop and thecommunity here. Just a quick question... Is it possible to duplicate the home featured module? I want it exactly the same apart from on this module I will want to display 2 products of my choosing above the 12 I've got in a grid of 4 underneath. I want to do this to showcase these items.

So basically:

A duplicate of home featured module
Set up to only display two items across the width of website
short description visiible

Any ideas anyone :question:

The problem lies in the need to determine WHICH two products are you going to show there.
The homefeatured takes a random number of items, based on the number set in the module, from the home category and displays them.
How do you want to differentiate them from the two you want to show in the new module?

The problem lies in the need to determine WHICH two products are you going to show there.
The homefeatured takes a random number of items, based on the number set in the module, from the home category and displays them.
How do you want to differentiate them from the two you want to show in the new module?

Thats the problem I cant see coming over. The only way I think is to put these into a seperate category and from there be displayed on the homepage. If I only put two items at a time in that category it canonly display them two