[SOLVED] Help Customers not recieving order comfirmation emails

Hi, I just installed the one page check out and im not sure if this is caursing it as im not 100% sur my customers have recieved the comfirmation emails prior to the installation.

Basicaly my customers get all other emails ie dispatch, payment recieved, order canceled etc but they dont recieve a order comfirmation email.

I searched the forium but cant find an answer. Any idea what it may be.

Thanks

Hi, I just installed the one page check out and im not sure if this is caursing it as im not 100% sur my customers have recieved the comfirmation emails prior to the installation.

Basicaly my customers get all other emails ie dispatch, payment recieved, order canceled etc but they dont recieve a order comfirmation email.

I searched the forium but cant find an answer. Any idea what it may be.

Thanks

I managed to work out how to do it so the customer recieves a order comfirmation email.

Go to mails folder and open up one of the other email template say for order dispatch and change this email to suite your email. ie something like, "your payment is pending and we will process your transaction shortly. You will recieve another email to let you no your order is being processed and payment recieved"

make sure you change the .html file and .txt file versions

Then save this template as something meaningfull like card_awaiting_processing

Then go to BO-Orders-statusus and select edit on "credit card - awaiting validation"

Tick the "Send e-mail to customer when order is changed to this status"

Then select your email template you save and hit safe. Your customers should not recieve an order comfirmation email