installation nightmare - missing tabs in admin page

For some reason, my installation freeze on step 3 though i successfully connect the database and sent test email. Then, i decided to do thing manually, seeing that my database already created and populated with ps_ table.

I manually copy my locally installed prestashop files to replace the files in my webhosting. I configure the setting.inc.php accordingly and to my surprise, i manage to access the front end of prestashop. When i access the back-end i encounter problem bcause i havent create an email & password but with some help i manually enter a data to ps_employee in phpmyadmin and voila i entered the back-end. Just when i thought its already good, i realise the admin panel is without all the tabs (catalog, customers , orders,,,etc..)

any suggestion from here...hope all this trouble will end soon :(

May be the permissions for the Administrator user are missing in the ps_access table.

gosh...how do i put it back in...i need you to spoon feed me on this coz this is my first time dealing with dynamic website.

Thanks alot!!

Ok...i got this one solve.. now i can access my backend but,

whenever i want to do something, change templates eg. i got this error:

Bad Gateway

Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.