Remove text and UK ISO flag

wotnots

Can someone please tell me where to go to delete this text: Consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquaLorem ipsum dolor sit amet etc.
I need to edit it to be the same as the English index page here http://www.passion-savon.fr
Also, can you help me as to where I can find a UK/Great Britain flag in ISO as we are British and not American :-) ?

29424_iQqr4wPQTTjqTpAMb0Vq_t

Thanks Rocky you are always a great help to me. I am learning, slowly but surely.
The flags are great but they will not upload. I am sure this is a user permissions problem.
However, for the text, I went to the module, Home text editor and the text is almost blank, see screenprint.
The text I need to edit is in the French language side of the web site. Is there a way to use this in Back Office? Otherwise, if you know where the file is stored in Prestashop or Ruma Batik, can you tell me the path to the file and I will edit the hard code?
Thanks again,
Clive

29429_8mXt4Ek8XeyywmCAKcZQ_t

If you are having trouble uploading the language flag, you can use FTP instead. Just rename the flag to 1.jpg and overwrite img/l/1.jpg to replace the flag of the English language.

The reason you can't edit the French translations is because you don't have the French language installed. I guess you must have deleted it. You can manually edit modules/editorial/editorial.xml to remove unwanted translations from the "Home text editor".

Once again, you are a star. The flag upload/copy has worked a dream.
The French language is installed but I have not activated it. I don't want is looking a mess on line until I have finished it. However, I have not worked out how to edit the language yet without it being live on line. I am sure there is a way and I' will find it. Or some kind soul will advise :)