[SOLVED] CMS editor is missing from BO

mowax

Hi all,

I wanted to edit some text today in one of my CMS pages, but when I go to Tools > CMS and click 'edit' on any of the pages, I get the screen as shown in the attachment. The Home Text editor is also not working properly. Both of these were working fine just a few days ago, and I haven't made any major changes to the site since then.

I read another post where someone fixed this by re-uploading their 'js' folder, but this has not worked for me.

Does anyone know why it is doing this? Any help and suggestions are very welcome!

Thanks

29259_krrMknIDXmrGbcz0p4Qj_t

Hi Rocky,

I haven't set up any other languages, so I assumed that it was English by default. But I just looked in the languages tab in the BO for the first time, and it says the default language is French. It lists both English and French, with French as the default. I guess I should change it to English right? But it hasn't been an issue so far. Can this be related to the text editor vanishing?

Thanks

Ok, it is working now. It doesn't seem related, but a few days ago I was customising my emails, and somehow removed the email file htdocs\mails\en\account.html from the server. Not only was it then impossible for customers to create an account, but it also removed the text editors in the BO. Luckily I just noticed the error, so all is working again.