How to Import Attributes/Groups

Hi, I am about to open a site using prestashop. Right now, all the stock, prices, etc are managed via another web backend that I made so I could tailor it to the specific sort of products we sell (yugioh cards). Also, there are thousands of different cards so I thought it would be wise to control everything in an environment suited for my needs. So how it works is everything is edited via the backend and saved to a database. So far everything is done except having it export it into a csv file that prestashop can read. I understand how to export just products fine, however I'm a bit confused on how to export attributes/groups. For example, a lot of cards both come in first edition and non-first edition. I want to have a dropdown box to select which one they want and have it update the price accordingly. Basically, I want it to end up being like this: http://www.prestashop.com/demo/music-ipods/7-ipod-touch.html except that I don't want to display stock.

I would really appreciate it if someone could make a really small example csv file importing an item with 2 different attributes. For ex. import "testproduct" with "option1" which makes it $100 and "option2" which makes it $150.

Thanks.