[SOLVED] Hide order status in admin like four the costumer

weraw

Hi,

I have a special intregretion four my shop. I want to hide a status in the admin like it is hidden four my costumers.

!!!!The status should not be showd in the Orders tab!!!!!

Any tips in witch file and witch part of code i should play with!

You should always be as clear as possible when you post to avoid confusion. If that is difficult for you, post a screenshot to make it clear which area you are talking about.

So you want to hide the order status column on the Orders tab? You can do that by changing lines 44-52 of admin/tabs/AdminOrders.php from:

'id_order' => array('title' => $this->l('ID'), 'align' => 'center', 'width' => 25),
'new' => array('title' => $this->l('New'), 'width' => 25, 'align' => 'center', 'type' => 'bool', 'filter_key' => 'new', 'tmpTableFilter' => true, 'icon' => array(0 => 'blank.gif', 1 => 'news-new.gif'), 'orderby' => false),
'customer' => array('title' => $this->l('Customer'), 'widthColumn' => 160, 'width' => 140, 'filter_key' => 'customer', 'tmpTableFilter' => true),
'total_paid' => array('title' => $this->l('Total'), 'width' => 70, 'align' => 'right', 'prefix' => '', 'suffix' => '', 'price' => true, 'currency' => true),
'payment' => array('title' => $this->l('Payment'), 'width' => 100),
'osname' => array('title' => $this->l('Status'), 'widthColumn' => 250, 'type' => 'select', 'select' => $statesArray, 'filter_key' => 'os!id_order_state', 'filter_type' => 'int', 'width' => 200),
'date_add' => array('title' => $this->l('Date'), 'width' => 90, 'align' => 'right', 'type' => 'datetime', 'filter_key' => 'a!date_add'),
'id_pdf' => array('title' => $this->l('PDF'), 'callback' => 'printPDFIcons', 'orderby' => false, 'search' => false));

to:

$this->fieldsDisplay = array(
'id_order' => array('title' => $this->l('ID'), 'align' => 'center', 'width' => 25),
'new' => array('title' => $this->l('New'), 'width' => 25, 'align' => 'center', 'type' => 'bool', 'filter_key' => 'new', 'tmpTableFilter' => true, 'icon' => array(0 => 'blank.gif', 1 => 'news-new.gif'), 'orderby' => false),
'customer' => array('title' => $this->l('Customer'), 'widthColumn' => 160, 'width' => /*140*/240, 'filter_key' => 'customer', 'tmpTableFilter' => true),
'total_paid' => array('title' => $this->l('Total'), 'width' => /*70*/120, 'align' => 'right', 'prefix' => '', 'suffix' => '', 'price' => true, 'currency' => true),
'payment' => array('title' => $this->l('Payment'), 'width' => /*100*/146),
//'osname' => array('title' => $this->l('Status'), 'widthColumn' => 250, 'type' => 'select', 'select' => $statesArray, 'filter_key' => 'os!id_order_state', 'filter_type' => 'int', 'width' => 200),
'date_add' => array('title' => $this->l('Date'), 'width' => 90, 'align' => 'right', 'type' => 'datetime', 'filter_key' => 'a!date_add'),
'id_pdf' => array('title' => $this->l('PDF'), 'callback' => 'printPDFIcons', 'orderby' => false, 'search' => false));

Sorry four my bad description.

How can i hide id_order_state 12 in that list because it is what i am searchin with this topic.

I want to hide id_order_state 12 in the list and show the last order state!

I have tried to play with the code from the topic you post but i cant get it. And i have tried to play with the sql querry but no results.

I think I understand now. Try changing line 37 of admin/tabs/AdminOrder.php from:

$this->_where = 'AND oh.`id_order_history` = (SELECT MAX(`id_order_history`) FROM `'._DB_PREFIX_.'order_history` moh WHERE moh.`id_order` = a.`id_order` GROUP BY moh.`id_order`)';

to:

$this->_where = 'AND oh.`id_order_history` = (SELECT MAX(`id_order_history`) FROM `'._DB_PREFIX_.'order_history` moh WHERE moh.`id_order` = a.`id_order` AND moh.`id_order_state` != 12 GROUP BY moh.`id_order`)';

This should exclude order state 12 when selecting the last selected order state.