customer groups imports

Im now importing all my data from the old shopsystem into presta. I've noticed, that when I import a categorie, a child category or a product it wil be not activated to all customer groups, but only to the standard set. It is not possible for me to tick than all manually with this quantity of data. Is there any other possibility to have all customer group active for all categories, child categories an products ? If I want some not activated I can do it manually, but not yet by migration...

You could run the following SQL query to delete customers from any existing groups, then put all the customers in all groups:

TRUNCATE `ps_customer_group`;
INSERT INTO `ps_customer_group` SELECT `id_customer`, `id_group` FROM `ps_customer` JOIN `ps_group`;

Change ps_ to your database prefix. Remember to back up the ps_customer_group table in case something goes wrong.

• Like 1

Sorry, but I think my question was not clear enough. When I import my categories and products I cannot select in which group these should be "visible", so I have to tick all categories, undercategories and products each one manually. I don't want to delete customers.

Dear cd2500,
My tool called PrestaOffice available at www.pataro.fr has a menu called CategoryGroup to do this particular job : create any possible Category-Group pairs in an Excel file - Once your file is ready, you can import to the DB and you will get the job done.