any option to change php code to my style

You don't say if you're new to php or programming/scripting in general.
If you know a bit of programming already then PHP shouldn't be terribly difficult to adapt to.
The best thing to do is to have a look at some PHP files and try and work out how it does what it does.

If you're new to programming/scripting then I would recommend buying a book on the subject - particularly one that covers Mysql databases as that is what makes PHP really useful - being able to connect to a database and build pages dynamically.

It's been ages since I bought a book on the subject and things have moved on from then so I'm not able to recommend one I'm afraid.

Other things to learn if you don't already know them, and which are easier than PHP, is HTML, CSS and Smarty.

HTML contains the content and structure of the webpages, CSS controls how the page is displayed (colours, layout, fonts and widths etc) and SMARTY is a system that controls how the pages are built - in many cases you can get away with just altering SMARTY code without having to mess around with the PHP files. The risk of altering the PHP files in Prestashop is that as and when new versions are introduced you will have to reapply your custom PHP to the core files. You don't have this problem to the same degree with SMARTY as it only affects the files that you have in your own theme.

Hope that's of some use. It's a bit vague, I know, but there's no easy answer I'm afraid.