[SOLVED] Is this a bug (should I raise it?)

themes/prestashop/shopping-cart.tpl

Line 38, changed from:

{l s='Your shopping cart contains'} {$products|@count} {if $products|@count == 1}{l s='product'}{else}{l s='products'}{/if}

Which displays: "Your shopping cart contains 2 product"

To:

{l s='Your shopping cart contains'} {$productNumber} {if $productNumber == 1}{l s='product'}{else}{l s='products'}{/if}

Which displays: "Your shopping cart contains 2 products"

Can one of the pros please confirm, and I will raise in Bug tracker:)

Here's what's on my line 38 of shopping-cart.tpl in PrestaShop v1.3.1:

{l s='Your shopping cart contains'} {$productNumber} {if $productNumber == 1}{l s='product'}{else}{l s='products'}{/if}

It seems to be already fixed. Perhaps you are using an older theme?

Oops sorry I got them the wrong way around. It is like that already, and I had to change it to products|@count.

Also I followed the upgrade guide and it said to copy all my theme folders over. How can I find out the main theme files that were changed a lot, that I should consider redeveloping?

I can't reproduce the problem. On my site I'm getting "1 product" and "2 products" with the code that you say isn't working.

Unfortunately, pretty much all the theme files were modified. There is no easier way than comparing every file one-by-one for changes.

Do you think there are certain theme files that are improved more significantly than others, that I should consider redeveloping? Which ones are more likely to have a lot of improvements, bug fixes, optimizations etc, or...might cause me more problems upgrading to v1.4 if I don't do it now.

It's hard to say. All I know is that hundreds of bugs were fixed between v1.2.5 and v1.3 and many of them would have affected the theme files. The same will probably happen with v1.4. What I do is recreate my theme from scratch using the latest PrestaShop theme whenever a major version of PrestaShop is released.