Backoffice not load correct after move

Timon

Hi community,

I have run into an issue moving the shop from public SSL page to onpremise. The version is 1.7.5

The issue is that the Backoffice in general not is loaded correct on the most  pages - it missing its CSS. But forinstance on Installed Modules the page is loaded correct.

I have been done the following:

- Followed a guide on moving to onpremise (configure correct db, username and password)

- Clearing the cache

- Updating the .htaccess

- Updating the database setting under

ps_shop_shop_url - domain, domain_ssl and physical_uri

ps_configuration - PS_SHOP_DOMAIN and PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL.

- Set SSL to false in the AuthController.php (not sure this is needed)

- Recompile the site under performance

I have tried to set the site in debug mode and enabled display_errors.

I have also tried to remove all modules and themes that have been added to the shop.

I tried to located the CSS in the page contents (not sure what to look for here) and I also tried different browsers.

None of the things I tried have impacted the missing CSS on the Backoffice.

I have a local installed Prestashop site running on the computer with version 1.7.3 - there everything works fine.

Anyone have an idea of what could be missing then I would like to hear from you?

(I do this to test upgrading the shop to 1.7.3 - I failed on the live shop)

Backoffice.png

• 2 months later...

Hej Claus,

nej fandt desværre ikke nogen løsning. I stedet installerede og konfigureret Prestashop på en virtual server med databasen fra webshoppen. Har forsøgt med XAMP og andre løsninger til Windows men er gået over på Ubunta med Apache og MySQL - så ligner det mest vores webhotel.

Med venlig hilsen

Torben 

Løste det med lidt trial-n-error;

Løsningen var at kopiere alle filerne fra backupen endnu engang - en eller flere filer har manglet eller været korrupte...

Fandt en fyr på forummet der havde oplevet det samme, og prøvede det derfor..

Gentlemen, this is an English forum. I can understand that you prefer to use your own language but please remember that there also many other people on this forum who read your posts. Most of them will not have a solution for you but that is no excuse to offend them.

So please if you want to talk in Danish go to the Danish forum. You might also do what some other people do: Their posts consist of two parts: one in their mother language. The other the same text in English.

• Like 2