Customize files after server switch

Hi Everyone, We recently did a hosting server switch and almost everything went smooth. The only issue we are having is that the customize files customers have uploaded are now missing. The files our customers upload are jpg's and pdf's. We cant seem to find the folder anywhere. In the orders section, It looks like they never uploaded anything. Any help would be appreciated!!

The new customers after the switch have no problems. We can see the files just fine.

Thanks Rocky, I moved over the upload folder and now all the icons are there but they are all corrupted. The icons are even corrupted. So i tried this again with the same results. Are these files encrypted or something since they dont look like .jpg or .pdf?

The files aren't encrypted, but the filenames are to prevent anyone but yourself from downloading customer's customization files. I think the thumbnails of the customization are stored in img/tmp, so you may need to copy those over too.

Yeah, I just finished copying over img/tmp and still i cant open these files. Is there anyway to have presta keep the original file when people upload them? If i cant recover this data, i will have a hard time to recover this with previous customers.

Yea, I tried that also. The files are still corrupted. I finally figured out a workaround. I got the IP of my old server, logged into prestashop and downloading each file manually. Not sure why none of this worked. Good thing my old server has time left on it. Thanks for your help Rocky!! I have been on presta for awhile looking for stuff and you always seems to be the guy with the knowledge!!