[MODULE] Moving featured v1.3- animated featured produits-PS 1.2/1.5

shacker

De rechange pour les produits présentés module.

Faites glisser la description de son quand la souris sur l'image

Telecharger in our site

v1.2 - peut changer la couleur de fond - compatible ps 1.4.9

v1.3 - compatible PS 1.5.3

moving-featured-prestashop-modules.jpg

Visit our site for the latest version of the module and free modules over...

28757_G1Pyg5PLnUixNW5z9FpI_t

Il y a un probleme de lien pas bons et plein de fichiers inutiles dans l'archive provenant d'autres modules.
Le css et le JS est inclu dans le tpl, ils pourraient etre séparés. Il faut renommer le module en moving featured et ne pas avoir le meme nom que le fichier homefeatured Prestashop. Enfin l'effet de volet coulissant ne fonctionne pas bien chez moi. (est ouvert au debut alors qu'il devrait etre replié)

A part ca Sympa mais un peu brouillon !

Il y a un probleme de lien pas bons et plein de fichiers inutiles dans l'archive provenant d'autres modules.
Le css et le JS est inclu dans le tpl, ils pourraient etre séparés. Il faut renommer le module en moving featured et ne pas avoir le meme nom que le fichier homefeatured Prestashop. Enfin l'effet de volet coulissant ne fonctionne pas bien chez moi. (est ouvert au debut alors qu'il devrait etre replié)

A part ca Sympa mais un peu brouillon !

pas besoin d'installer le module dans le dossier modules, mais dans le dossier thème que les instructions dit. JavaScript et CSS sont dans le même dossier pour modifier facilement en un seul endroit. concernant l'apparence, dans le JS peut modifier le script pour les positions que vous le souhaitez,

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi and infinite thanks for the incredible number of free modules that you are sharing with all the community!

I have a problem with the moving featured module that I just installed on a fresh last version of prestashop.

What I changed:

- removed left and right columns

- put the center column dimension to 990px

- removed any hooks except the userinfo

- added blokcart in the header

- created 4 products in 3 categories ( including the accueil one )

- installed your moving featured module, last version and hooked it in the homepage content

The problem:

In my page, there's only your block in the center column ( yours ) and it displays as follow:

- title bar "produits phares" like the prestashop original one

- 3 pictures with their product-name under each one

- the 3 pictures being on 3 different lines

- no description

- no toboggan

- nothing else on a white center column...

Please, would you be kind enough to help me ?

Thank you in advance !

Sam

OMG. Already an answer :) ? I've been IT manager several years .. if my partners would have been your 'type' I could have miss my reconversion in naturopathy and manage to stay in that business a while more! ..thanks.

Ok, I'm working in local. Screenshot :

post-254003-0-17522700-1341158023_thumb.jpg

I'll do that. Unfortunately I don't understand how to export it as the option is missing. It tells it needs me to do an import first but .. what to import without changing my theme I think I don't understand here.. any help, pls, so I'll be faster than by searching myself :-) ?

Pls wait. I'm doing an install from scratch and I'll install your module at first. Then I'll apply my modifs one per one and if it fails as it is the case now I'll be able to tell 'when' and you'll tell me 'why' :-). Easier like this for you and for me. I'll give you feedback during the day. Thanks for the time already spent here..

Ok I'm done. I reinstalled evthg from scratch (DB & Presta ).

Works well.

When I install your module, I get a white page. The name in the onglet of my browser doesn't even return the shop's name but instead: "http://localhost/prestashop".

When I uninstall the module, works well.

And so on..

The module is hooked in Homepage, Header and Top.

Any clue where I'm wrong ?

Edited by samricard7 (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...