SEO Master bought from Prestastore does not work

guest*

I've just bought and installed the SEO-Master Modul and I'm getting the following Errors:

Backend: Notice: Use of undefined constant title - assumed 'title' in \wwwroot\xxxxx\shop\modules\liz_seomaster\liz_seomaster.php on line 307

Fronted: Notice: Undefined variable: id_lang in \wwwroot\xxxx\shop\modules\liz_seomaster\liz_seomaster.php on line 764

As my default language is german I uninstalled the module completly also on ftp and turned my preferences to french, reloaded all files to ftp and installed it again. No chance the same errors appear. Backend I ignore it, but fronted I cannot do. Also I have seen that no more content (description ist written in header) and all keywords where not useable for german charachters. Where and how can I rewrite the german characters ü into ue, ä into ae, ö into oe and ? into ss ???

Please can somebody fix this, or say how can I do it ? I'm not a coder, so pleaser explanation for "dummies".

Ok I also tried the contact-Form of prestashop and choose bug as reference, because there is no specific author: made by presta community... Unfortunately no response till now, also not for my second bought modul days ago with the same problem.... It seems that there is no responsible for the moduls or no mails come through ?