several question

1. How to edit the footer to add more links to the footer
2. How to edit the main inex page as i like to add a break between the menu and the adsence to close
3. Block advertising where do you edit this to add more ?
4. When i turn on freindly urls the site crashes even though i changed the htaccess as told
5. featured products shorten the grey bock its to long for me i need this shorter
6. how to move the site boxes arounf to how i like them to be displayed ?
7. Can not create google map
8. /includes/class_statistics.php is under construction. where can i edit this and add my own statics script

Please any help here would be greatly neaded.

Many thanks for a very powerfull shop script great work

I can help with some of those but not all
1 / Module/ BlockVariousLinks (change the links in the tpl)
3 / you copy the entire module rename it (all files in the new module need to be the same name and refer to the new files so you will need to open and change certain pieces) Add a new image to the file and change the image reference to the new image and or type in the document within the module i think the tpl but look at both there will be a link and image piece of code that you need to tweak slightly to create your new module.
5 / Although i think you are using prestashop theme you should be able to do this via the css??
6 / you can do this by going to modules / positions and hooking them into for example new products hooking it into left column etc
7 / what sort of error comes up? It should by right automaticaly create one once you click create new and allow you to view it

Sorry i cant help with the rest also what do you mean about the main index page? have you tried achieving this through css??

1. done and finnshed
2. done and finnshed
3. done and finnshed
4. When i turn on freindly urls the site crashes even though i changed the htaccess as told
5. done and finnshed
6. how to move the site boxes arounf to how i like them to be displayed ?
7. Can not create google map
8. done and finnshed

Please any help here would be greatly neaded.

Many thanks for a very powerfull shop script great work

also centre the google adsence

thank you

7/ Have you checked there is a sitemap.php in the main file then sitemap.tpl in the themes folder? with the permission on sitemap.php to 644?
6/ Side boxes in modules, positions, if this doesnt do what you need it to i would look inside the tpl files within that theme
still no idea on htaaccess

Generally, it's a forum for users to help each other.

4. htaccess files can have different affects on different servers - you may have more luck asking your server support people/forum.

Have you had any luck with the other 2 problems for which Nerdygurl has pointed you in the right direction?

As I say - it's because you've included the module in the centre of the page so the advert starts to the right of the left column.
You need to move it to the footer.
Have you tried to transplant the module to the footer? Do you know how to do this?

I suspect that this will resolve your issue.

Hi,

Have you manually added some html to the template? The code for the module is still in the centre column even though it's not displaying.
If you want me to have a look at the set up feel free to set up an admin account for me and PM the details over. It should be fairly easy to resolve - failing that we can just add some custom code to the footer.tpl file.

I've replaced script with scr1pt.
Just change the 1's for i's.

<!--
        google_ad_client = "pub-6167344691828897";
       /* 728x90, created 23/10/08 */
       google_ad_slot = "9540398777";
       google_ad_width = 728;
       google_ad_height = 90;
       //-->

src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">