How to display the total number of item purchased in an order

gk

On BackOffice -> Orders page where I see details of individual orders, I would like to see the total number of items purchased by the customer. So if the customer purchase 1 item of A, 2 items of B, and 5 items of C, I would like to have the total (8) displayed.
Sounds like a simple thing to do, but I couldn't find any info in the forum already, so if anyone knows what changes to make to support this, I'd appreciate it very much.

There may be a better way of doing this, but this will work.

Open "admin/tabs/AdminOrders.php"

Find:

$tokenCatalog = Tools::getAdminToken('AdminCatalog'.intval(Tab::getIdFromClassName('AdminCatalog')).intval($cookie->id_employee));

Replace with:

$tokenCatalog = Tools::getAdminToken('AdminCatalog'.intval(Tab::getIdFromClassName('AdminCatalog')).intval($cookie->id_employee));
                       $totalProducts = 0;

Find:

}
                   echo '

* '.$this->l('According to the group of this customer, prices are printed:').' '.($order->getTaxCalculationMethod() == PS_TAX_EXC ? $this->l('tax excluded.') : $this->l('tax included.')).(!Configuration::get('PS_ORDER_RETURN') ? '

'.$this->l('Merchandise returns are disabled') : '').'';

Replace with

$totalProducts += (intval($product['product_quantity']) - $product['customizationQuantityTotal']);
                       }
                   echo '

Total products:
'.$totalProducts.'

* '.$this->l('According to the group of this customer, prices are printed:').' '.($order->getTaxCalculationMethod() == PS_TAX_EXC ? $this->l('tax excluded.') : $this->l('tax included.')).(!Configuration::get('PS_ORDER_RETURN') ? '

'.$this->l('Merchandise returns are disabled') : '').'';

• 2 months later...