Start page does't work

benedtrade

Hello,

I installed the downloaded version (1.7.2.5).

I can log in into the admin platform, but the start page doesn't work.

I made something wrong, but I don't have any idea, what...

The page is in hungarian, I upload some pictures.

presta_1.thumb.jpg.e563d96eeda55588faf21e3eee712966.jpgpresta_2.jpg.760f458a5b556784f9cef7a03456c750.jpg

Could someone give me  an advice, how to proceed?

Thanks in advance.

Bye.

presta_2.jpg

presta_1.jpg

Edited by benedtrade
Change of the images (see edit history)

Your website URL is formed.falconelli.hu?

Whois does not recognise that. Have you registered that domain name? if yes - when? It can take a few days to come through. Looks like mediacenter or your hosts? they should be able to help

When did you create the subdomain? It may just be that it takes a little time to register

In prestashop preferences > SEo & URL's make sure the store URL's are correctly set to the subdomain.

Also try switching friendly URL's off / on. This resets the htaccess file and may help. Clear all the caches on your computer and in prestashop after doing that

They I suggest asking your hosts to see if they can spot a subdomain configuration issue

According to google translate your text means "the webpage is not yet uploaded". Please provide the translation next time yourself.

I would upload a simple text file with "hello world" and look if you see it when you type formed.falconelli.hu/mytext.txt in your browser. My guess is that this has nothing to do with Prestashop and that instead something is wrong with the way you have linked the webshop directory on your server to the subdomain.