Help With Opening Back Office

Jan

I have used prestashop to help run my business for a few years and have never encountered this problem, last week when going to check orders etc my server couldn't access the back shop, it came up with my site and all others of the same name in title everything but then back office. This is saved (bookmarked) I tried to input manually but wouldn't accept any ideas please, I am not a teccy nor even faintly savvy so answers must be of one sylable . Thanks in advance. 

7 hours ago, selectshop.at said:

What is debug modus saying ? Any errors showing ? https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information-blank-page-500-internal-server-error/

What are your server error logs saying ? If you don't have access via cPanel or FTP, than contact your provider.

7 hours ago, selectshop.at said:

What is debug modus saying ? Any errors showing ? https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information-blank-page-500-internal-server-error/

What are your server error logs saying ? If you don't have access via cPanel or FTP, than contact your provider.

it is from  Virgin Media unable to find this site.

@Jan- sorry, but I didn't catched what you want to tell me. You don't have access either to your FTP for to activate debug mode ? You don't have access to cPanel for to read error logs, or read error file form FTP ?

If this is the case, so you should contact your provider and ask for support, as your site is not manageable anymore.