[SOLVED] Invoice Problem - Address too Big!

Hi guys,

There's a problem that I'm facing right now. The addresses of some of my customers are so big that they do not fit on one line. When I create an invoice for them, the address screws up - as in, it's too big to display and everything displays on the same line. Therefore, delivery address & invoice address both overlap with each other and it looks like one stretched line with lot of over-written content.

I need a bit of help in getting big addresses to two lines or need be 3 lines. Any idea how I should go about it?

I'm aware that I have to edit the PDF.php file in classes, and I'm assuming this is the code I have to edit.

$pdf->Ln(5);
       $pdf->Cell($width, 10, Tools::iconv('utf-8', self::encoding(), $delivery_address->address1), 0, 'L');
       $pdf->Cell($width, 10, Tools::iconv('utf-8', self::encoding(), $invoice_address->address1), 0, 'L');
       $pdf->Ln(5);
       if (!empty($invoice_address->address2) OR !empty($delivery_address->address2))
       {
           $pdf->Cell($width, 10, Tools::iconv('utf-8', self::encoding(), $delivery_address->address2), 0, 'L');
           $pdf->Cell($width, 10, Tools::iconv('utf-8', self::encoding(), $invoice_address->address2), 0, 'L');
           $pdf->Ln(5);

PS: One of the customizations that has been done on my store is to append Address (2) to Address (1) when an address is being entered. This was done to increase usability.

Please help!

Try changing lines 400-402 of classes/PDF.php (in PrestaShop v1.3.1) from:

$pdf->Cell($width, 10, Tools::iconv('utf-8', self::encoding(), $delivery_address->address1), 0, 'L');
$pdf->Cell($width, 10, Tools::iconv('utf-8', self::encoding(), $invoice_address->address1), 0, 'L');
$pdf->Ln(5);

to:

$delivery_address1 = split("\n", wordwrap($delivery_address->address1, 50));
$invoice_address1 = split("\n", wordwrap($invoice_address->address1, 50));

for ($i = 0; $i < max(sizeof($delivery_address1), sizeof($invoice_address1)); $i++)
{
   $pdf->Cell($width, 10, Tools::iconv('utf-8', self::encoding(), isset($delivery_address1[$i]) ? $delivery_address1[$i] : ''), 0, 'L');
   $pdf->Cell($width, 10, Tools::iconv('utf-8', self::encoding(), isset($invoice_address1[$i]) ? $invoice_address1[$i] : ''), 0, 'L');
   $pdf->Ln(5);
}

Change 50 to the maximum number characters per line.